Re: [RC] State Parks (OT) - FXLivestock

Is it too much to suggest that the non horse politics with "State Parks" in the subject line be discussed in private?  The endurance lists are the last place I want to read about political theory.  In fact these lists are one of the few areas in my life where I am not bombarded by political rhetoric from all sides. When I open a ridecamp post I want to read about something related to endurance or horses.

I am interested in whether the California State Parks are going to close.  If I need to write letters as an equestrian user ....let me know. Keep me up to date as a California rider.
But, debating issues like rich vs poor etc. is way beyond the designated topics for this list and issues way beyond the individual equestrian's control and would be better appreciated on another list.

At the very least, please at least change the subject line so can delete these types of messages.

Thanks,
Kim Fuess