Re: [RC] Road Rage Finger? - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

it means flipping someone off-with your middle finger-something I did
quite often when I lived in Los Angeles area hehehe
M~

OK, so I have to tell this. A teacher I work with who has quite a bit in common
with Aunt Esther on Sanford & Sons was being roasted at her retirement luncheon
a couple of weeks ago and they made her tell about her "road rage".

She said, "I was on my way to PRAYER MEETIN' and this FOOL was driving slow in
front of me going to make me LATE, cause I had to stop and get some gas, but I
FINALLY got around him so I just threw up the FINGER as I drove by. Then, when
I got to the church, the preacher was waitin' for me in the parking lot. He
said I had the DEVIL in the car with me cause it was HIM!

(Moral: Look before you flip!)
Angie

Help your company do more with great risk management solutions. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEBywilzW56DVn52IFwkAwTyPZci4Prs4JB9vZFsz2Zkd9PJ7U1xe/
--- Begin Message ---
it means flipping someone off-with your middle finger-something I did quite often when I lived in Los Angeles area hehehe
M~

--- End Message ---