[RC] re:Opinions wanted - Laurie Hilyard

The concensus from the board (thanks everyone) is that the problem is mild laminitis.  Her feet are not warm and I'm not finding a digital pulse, but she walks like I did when I had plantar fasciatis.  Movement-wise, she does seem to warm out of it, but I've never dealt with such a mild case of laminitis before.  What little grain I was giving her is done, and I'll dry lot her as best I can, but even the arena has some grass in it.   She was getting way too fat, anyway.  Thanks again.