[RC] Opinions wanted - sherman

Title: Message
I'd guess mild laminitis, too.  The pasture sounds very rich, she is obviously eating lots, hence the 100 pounds of extra weigh...was she underweight to begin with? Why the oats and corn, too? Having had a laminitic POA for several years, I know the first sign of discomfort for her was laying down more than usual. I never could feel heat in her hooves. I'd sure take the mare off the pasture immediately and cut out the corn and oats, especially the corn.
Kathy