[RC] Longstreet photos - Chris Littlefield

Just went to the website to look at the photos that Nancy took. Man, she did a great job and I LOVE my pictures especially the one with Cindy Collins and me together waving like we were on vacation.

HA! We were on vacation!

Cindy, you were a blast to ride with.

I LOVE this ride!!!!

Planning on going to the OD next week. I hope I have as much fun there as I did here.

What are the odds that all the ribbons will be up? Last time I went if it wasn’t for Irving, I would still be circling the mountain!

Website is: nancymccurdyphotography.com

She is wonderful to work with and isn’t charging the riders for their pictures. What a gal!