[RC] We inspired her! - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Boy, I think sometimes we take what we do for granted, but as you can see
below, we made a big impression on the woman who volunteered to take
photographs at Longstreet's Charge this year. I asked her permission to forward
this to you. Nice to see ourselves through someone else's eyes.

snip<

I truly appreciate you guys.  The big payoff for me, and I know this sounds
cheesy, but I cannot describe the inspiration I felt as each rider came through
(both the woods,crossing the road, and at hood's), I sincerely felt my heart
start beating faster and such emotion swelled up, to see the joy of the rider,
the magnificent horses, etc...I was so proud of each and every person that
crossed my way.  I have such admiration, such respect for each one of them.
I've been blessed enough that some of the riders shared a particular story with
me as to why or how they came to the ride.  Some stories about their horse,
etc...

I will NEVER CHARGE for pictures of endurance riders.  My payment is just what
I shared with you.  Their is absolutely no price tag that can be put on that
sort of experience.  So when I say it was an honor for me to take their
pictures, that is the truth.  It is also privilege to post them on my site.  A
privilege! (Nancy McCurdy)