Re: [RC] Bareback pads - heidi larson

I bought my daughter a Little Joe bareback pad and she loves it.  It comes with
a thin pad to soak up sweat and keep the bareback pad clean, it's suede, so has
some sticking ability and it's pretty plush.  It does have english billets
which I prefer, however, they may have the option for a western girth.  It also
has lots of dees for cantle bag, breastcollar and for stirrups.  I put the
wintec stirrup leathers on (upside down) covered with a sheepskin as the area
they attach was slightly lumpy and use ez stirrups with cages.  Her horse has a
sway back and it's the only thing we've found that works for both of them!
Can't recall cost, but it comes up with a google search.

.      o o          o o
.    o_ \ \____   o_ \_\
.       o  o    o-- /
.                o   o