RE: [RC] I know about a mustang gelding that would be a perfectkid's endurance horse - SHEILA A WALSH

 If you are looking for an inexpensive endurance gelding for your kid or small woman, contact me.  I know one that desparately needs a loving home and a job.  he lives alone and is gentle as a lamb.

sheila
Flagstaff, AZ

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:09:48 -0700
From: rogueroughriders1@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] I would like to lease out a 50 mile endurance pony for free to the right home
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twilight is a 8 yr old 12'2 hand hackney pony . He has no one to ride him this year (and next?) We are willing to lease him for free to a endurance family only. He has done 3 LD's and two 50's His last ride was Limestone challenge last year were he got 5Th and high vet score . He loves 50's and I would like to see him try a 75 or a 100. We have had him in a 18 mph trot he out paces our bigger horses even our friends 16 hand TB. He loves to jump and is full of character. Rider could be experienced child or small adult rider LB with tack must not be over 150# He does not need shoes and controlled  with just a halter (neck rains etc)  NOT spooky.Kids have had a water fight while riding him rode on highways and with motorcycles.  You can open the trailer door and tell him to load he will jump right in . He camps great in a corral or tied to a trailer.Healthy and a easy keeper
LOVES his beet pulp and will eat and drink any chance given out on the trail UTD on everything including a yearly vet visit. he is a pony though and so expect the normal pony attitude. He is not for sale. We just hate having him sit out in the pasture while our younger kids are not ready for him.

My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder
He carries me away from all my fears
And when the world threatens to fall asunder
His mane is there to wipe away my tears.
~Bonnie Lewis

http://jamers1220.tripod.com/  for info  on spirit beads and ride story's
I am now a Mary Kay consultant ask me about your facial and free makeup!!