[RC] Question on Fridge in LQ - Kathy Macki

My refridgerator is not working properly and I am hoping I can get some help here.  It is a 6 cu with freezer on top.  It will not stay running on the propane but will run for a few hours.  It will stay running on the electric but does not seem to be getting as cold as it should.  I have water in the freezer and one bottle is frozen and one is not.  The temp is set at 7.  So.....does it just need to be cleaned and can I handle that myself?

TIA

Kathy