RE: [RC] Tevis directions - Ranelle Rubin

Melinda..

Foresthill is pretty easy to find. You exit Hwy 80 at the Foresthill exit and go east.

Robinson Flat is on the same road, just further (40+ miles). You will know you are there when you run out of pavement..:)

The easiest way to the Fairgrounds in Auburn is to take the Hwy 49 exit and follow the signs. It depends from which direction you are traveling, but the signs are good.

Driver's Flat is well marked with a brown State of CA sign on your right as you travel east on Foresthill Rd.

I live near Reno now, but lived in Auburn for many years and trained on the Tevis trail. If you need any other help, just ask. If you are planning to pre-ride..get in touch with some of the local riders there and ride with them.

Kathy Sherman is a good one..:)

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx