[RC] Tevis directions - Melinda Faubel

I am having problems finding directions to Foresthill, Robinson Flat, Fair grounds?etc.? On the old tevis website there is a section where it described how to get to these locations and it also described how to FIND the trail once you arrive at the location.... Can anyone direct me to a website or give me a run down of how to get to Foresthill, Drivers Flat?and Robinson flat?? Also how to ride from Foresthill towards Drivers Flat?? I think it can be a little tricky to get through town and find the trail as I remember.? I also need directions on where to park at the fairgrounds (I remember there was a specific location) and how to find the trail to ride.

If anyone can get me this information I would really appreciate it.? It was frusterating not being able to find it on the website.
?
Melinda

--
Check out my blog - Boots and Saddles!