[RC] Easyboots at Schellbourne - Natalie Herman

For anyone going to the 5-day Ft. Schellbourne XP, I will be there with a full Easyboot Glove fit kit. I can fit your horse for you, talk about the different boots and help you choose the right ones. I can also talk about the new Glue-ons as well. If you are interested in transitioning from shod to bare, we can talk about that too (I am a natural hoofcare provider). So bring your questions and we can have a great time! I will be in a white Ford with a pop-top camper and a white 3-horse Silverlight bumper pull. I'll hang up a Team Easyboot banner on the truck grill.... I should arrive Sat early-mid morning...
Also!!! As already posted here, this is THE LAST Ft. Schellbourne (and yes, camp is still IN NEVADA at the same site this year...Utah is not til NEXT year and it will be a different ride). So anyone who wanted to try it, even if you can only come for a day or two (day five is drop dead wonderful, going all the way up to 10K on a great trail, though ALL days are great and on awesome, historical, and beautiful trails...many single track or 2-track dirt), come this year. You'll go by historical old cabins, most likely see some mustangs (we had one follow us a good while last year) and ride in everything from sagebrush and hard pack sand, to pine tress and alpine meadows with wildflowers and springs and passes that ride up to the top of the world...I am so sad this ride is ending and hope you can all join us there for one last grand week in the very beautiful and varied terrain of the Eastern Nevada mountains....
   Natalie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "