[RC] Western HAF pads? - Jennifer Fleet

Hi all,

A friend of mine (not a distance rider) really likes my HAF pad (I use one under my Desoto saddle) and was asking if they make square ones for western saddles (with square skirts, not barrel style)?   I tried looking on a lot of my usual tack websites but don't see any western styles.

If anybody knows of an online site that sells them in western style, please let me know so I can forward the info on to her.

Thanks!
Jennifer