Re: [RC] Concentrations specified (was: Thoughts on Science) - Elizabeth Walker

This is a very valid point.  Unless the RM witnesses the violation, or ride participants file a protest or otherwise inform ride management of wrongdoing, there is no way for the RM to know.  At least, not unless the membership wants to pay for stewards spotted out on the trail, and inspectors roaming the ridecamp....   I'm not holding my breath on that one.  :)