[RC] More Info on Top of the Rock - Karen Casemier

First, I want to thank everyone who responded about my original question about Top of the Rock and the Pyramid Challenge. The responses made me really think about what type of ride would be best for my horse (I knew a flat, open ride would not be the right choice for her), and I ended up bumping her up to the 50 in this past weekend's Hornswaggle Hill ride. Now I'm looking at doing Top of the Rock. What is the mud situation there this time of year? I encountered a TON of mud this past weekend, which my mare handled well, but am not keen on doing it all over again in a few weeks. I know some mud is to be expected in the spring, but I'm wondering what the footing is like at Top of the Rock.

Thanks in advance - and I hope to meet some of you at the rides this season!