FW: [RC] SO not getting the drug rule hostility.... - Terry Banister

Terry's attitude seems to be "they don't or can't test for it so it doesn't matter if it is on the list." Or, it's okay to break the rules as long as you don't or can't get caught doing so.

HUH????
May I please correct this interpretation of my "attitude" (here I thought Truman was disagreeing with me) I was responding to the post (from Truman?) that AERC was hiring some new/different testing agency that would make testing more stringent, and (Kat) saying that technically, no food would be legal. This sounded very confusing to keep up with. So I was simply requesting that "allowed" products be named in addition to prohibited substances on the proposed new list/rule, in order to make it easier to comply. I don' t have time for chemistry. How does this say I feel it is OK to break rules???

Also, I never really had a problem with the rules as they were written, i.e. normal substances in normal amounts worked for me. And as I stated, my horse has been tested several times with no issues, so I was questioning what this thread was all about when people state exaggerations that they can't feed hay or oats, or any other food to their horse at a competition???!!!!  My true attitude is that I really do not care about this perceived problem, because I know that AERC is not that dumb, and that was not the intent of the rule, so it would never be tested to such a level as to be so ridiculous.

 Terry
"May the Horse be with You"