[RC] Ride the Divide - Lif Strand

Ray and I and a friend, Judy Collier, have been marking and clearing trails for the past few days. ?We're getting excited! ?I can't wait for feedback from those who are coming to the ride - some of the views are simply outrageously spectacular (and of course I haven't been bringing my camera). ?The only drawback is that it's been such a dry late winter/spring that there won't be many wildflowers, darn it. ?Still - this is going to be fun!

--

Lif C. Strand
Local Economic Development

www.critterwalls.com