Re: [RC] Concentrations specified (was: Thoughts on Science) - Elizabeth Walker

Yep. As Truman said in his earlier post -- it doesn't have to "test" at all. All it takes is someone reporting and/or filing a protest. This can lead to the nasty situation of "gee - don't piss anyone off, or they will file a protest 'cause you feed your horse (xxxx)". Put anything you like in there - MSM, oats, barley, or whatever the next thing is. (There are nastier possibilities, but I really don't want to go there...)

That is why things like this need to be clarified, and the appendices modified on a periodic basis (quarterly?).

Anybody know what the current review cycle for the drug rule is?