Nancy Mitts

Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 23:21:35 -0400
From: tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Terry Banister wrote:
Kat said,
                So, if I want to feed my horse at all, the only way that I can be in compliance with the AERC's drug rule as currently written is to not enter any AERC sanctioned competitions.

Hmmmm, I feed my horse, and he has been tested at least three times in the past few years of AERC competition (he pees to a whistle)- without anything showing positive. I may have even been feeding rice bran and oats at the time.  So have a gazillion other AERC competitors been tested without anything showing up.  . . . (??)

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.