Re: [RC] Purple Flowers - Maryanne Gabbani

We have a type of morning glory bush that grows over 6 feet high and is used a lot in the fields for hedging because it takes root so easily. Big purple flowers much of the year...if my horses had any objections, I'd have a lot of wet riders. LOL

But then purple flowers are nothing as annoying as having to pass some waterbuffalo on a narrow trail when the buffalo are scared of the horses.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com