From: "Jay Randle" <splendacrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2009 7:07:05 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [RC] Purple Flowers

I received my January issue of the AERC Endurance News yesterday and, as usual,
sat down and read it from cover to cover last night.  I am always impressed by
the varied articles in this magazine, and this issue has a couple of great
ones!

Of course the article about the Tom Quilty Gold Cup was first to be read, and
thanks to Charisse, Kim and Ernie for putting it together.  Hopefully we will
welcome more US riders over here in September this year for the 2009 Quilty!
(Bruce Burnham, come on down!)

I also loved the "Endurance Angels" snippets, and I was particularly taken with
the letter from Meta Sadlon, talking about her endurance angel: Secrets.

Now, Meta has hit a nerve here.  She says her mare doesn't like purple
flowers..... and several of my horses also don't like purple flowers.  We have
a few different species of wild flower and/or weeds that have purple blooms,
and every day at least one of my horses throws a spak attack about the purple
flowers.  Why is this?  Does anyone else's horses have issues with purple
flowers?

:-)

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

May the horse be with you.....

Find great deals on eBay Net yourself a bargain