[RC] Guns with Blanks - sherman

Title: Message
I'd be concerned that someone with that much disrespect for others might just have the real thing and use it if threatened...and then be justified if they used it! Sure wouldn't want that. Air soft guns are pretty bulky, same with paint ball guns.

Kathy

 Susan wrote:

Good point but I figure a dirt bike rider doing donuts around my horse is a
weapon in itself endangering my life and my horses. I would not pull any
type of gun unless you have threatened me first.