Re: [RC] Folsom lake accident - Truman Prevatt

Hiring a few snipers would be a lot more effective.

Truman

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
With enough documentation and backup reports those directors can issue proclammations that their staff's are too small to handle the degree and amount of calls. :) Maybe, if anything, we can create more jobs on the State and Federal level to man our park systems.

They make a motion activated wildlife camera that can be aimed at a trail and would take a short video of anyone who passes by. Hunters set them up on salt licks, etc. They must be affordable and weather proof. Someone should consider installing a few.

Angie

Smart Vacation.  Stay Longer, Pay Less!  Click Here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2gGUmgukR0AAqGl5LONxhnVhXPxbGMUrpbJRDOKQ1yvcNrC/

Re: [RC] Folsom lake accident