From: Marirose Six <6mules@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Maggie Mieske <msmieske@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Paul <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 1:37:12 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Best Of America by Horseback

Oh, Maggie, don't be so hard on the MTRA. :o) Actually, that was my 1st taste of any sort of distance riding, but I crossed in the fall so it only took us 10 days (hehe). After a few years of that I sought out endurance. (Actually, I was riding a runaway mule that year {Minnie} & thought I'd cure the mule by making her run some more------she loved it---therefore, not much of a cure, but what a little endurance mule she made.