[RC] National TV Show Moving Headquarters to NC - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Just got this from Back Country Horsemen...Hmm, they're bound to be exposed to
endurance riding if they hang around Leatherwood!
Angie

Best of America by HorsebackTM
Television Series

www.BestofAmericabyHorseback.com

Contact: Mark Laney, CEO
         FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Direct phone:  806-293-2618
                     January 6, 2009
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMERICA?S NUMBER ONE TRAIL RIDING TELEVISION SERIES ANNOUNCES MOVE OF THEIR
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
TO LEATHERWOOD MOUNTAINS, WILKES COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA

Best of America by Horseback's television host and chairman of the board, Tom
Seay, announces the move of their corporate headquarters of the rapidly growing
nationally televised show, Best of America by Horseback to Leatherwood
Mountains, located in Wilkes County, North Carolina, near the Boone-Blowing
Rock area.  Best of America by Horseback's three time weekly television series
features trail riding locations and events across America and is currently
aired on the RFD-TV Network via both DISH (Channel 231) and DirecTV (Channel
379) satellite networks, as well as numerous cable companies across the nation,
including Comcast, MediaCom, Time-Warner and Verizon to name a few.  Current
plans include an expansion of the show?s coverage into the European markets via
The Global Broadcasting Company.  In addition to their popular trail rides
across America and their television series, Tom Seay and other Best of America
by Horseback associates appear at numerous speaking and judging events
throughout the year, including several equine events, such as the Annual Equine
Affaires in California, Ohio and Massachusetts.  During April through September
2009, this organization will conduct a horseback trail ride from Mexico to
Canada; which is similar to their Transcontinental Trail Ride successfully
completed in 1995 taking them from Tybee Island, Georgia to San Diego,
California.

Leatherwood Mountains is a residential-vacation resort and equine community,
nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, near the Boone-Blowing
Rock area and features approximately 100 miles of trails winding through more
than 5,000 acres of beautiful pristine mountain forests.  Leatherwood Mountains
offers rental homes for short term vacation rentals, as well as large, private
and scenic home sites and homes for purchase.  Camping facilities, a full
service equine center with 80 stalls and a restaurant enhance the numerous
amenities.  In addition to the various vacation attractions available at
Leatherwood, there are numerous major vacation attractions and opportunities in
the neighboring area including Grandfather Mountain, Tweetsie Railroad, and
several wineries, white water rafting, trout fishing and snow skiing resorts.
The near-by towns and cities such as Boone, Blowing Rock, Wilkesboro, Lenoir,
Hickory, and Winston-Salem offer ample shopping and cultural opportunities.

Show Host and Board Chairman, Tom Seay said "I am truly excited to discover
Leatherwood Mountains.  From the first moment you visit and ride, you feel a
sense of magic about the Blue Ridge Mountains and a belonging to the
Leatherwood family.  The location is perfect, the trails are wonderful and the
Leatherwood folks give you an instant sense of family home and values.  We look
forward to our First Annual Fall Colors Headquarters Ride at Leatherwood
Mountains this October 23-25, 2009.  Leatherwood has a variety of opportunities
to offer and is a safe investment for our business offices and future new
studios. We look forward to a long and lasting association with Leatherwood and
plan to soon begin building a log structure for, not only our new studios and
our Best of America by Horseback Headquarters offices, but also to provide new
offices and business facilities for Leatherwood.  The building will also
contain ample meeting and banquet facilities for hosting events such as
seminars, weddings, family gatherings and corporate retreats."

Leatherwood Mountains President, Phil Rash said ?I am a real fan of Tom Seay
and his television show.  To have such a prestigious team as those from the
Best of America by Horseback television program join us at Leatherwood
Mountains is a dream come true.  It?s the best of both worlds coming together.
At Leatherwood, we have an amazingly beautiful and wonderful community for
those who love horses or for those who just like being in the mountains.  Now
we have some ?real cowboys? to share our home with; and we too are looking
forward to a long and fun filled journey together.?

The Best of America by Horseback television series is sponsored by companies
with great products and services, including Intervet/Schering-Plough, Tucker
Saddlery, Wahl Clippers, John Deere, The Highlands, Cavallo Horse & Rider,
Purina Mills, The Trail Rider Magazine, Platinum Coach Trailers, Outlaw
Conversions, Rockin? J Horse Stalls, Twisted-X Boots, Horse Quencher, Back on
Track, Muddy Creek Rain Gear, Millcreek Manufacturing and Tennessee Walking
Horse Breeders? & Exhibitors? Assoc.

###

If you would like more information about the Best of America by Horseback
Television Series or Leatherwood Mountains, please contact Bethany or Abbie at
336-973-2331 or email bethany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or
abbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or Becky at 540-829-9555 or email
becky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.bestofamericabyhorseback.com and www.leatherwoodmountains.com