[RC] Old Dominion Foot Protection - sherman

Title: Message
I didn't look to see when Old Dominion is, but if you haven't been conditioning in boots, I sure wouldn't try them for a 50. I do use boots for 50s and 100, but it was not easy figuring out the best way for me and my horse to keep the boots on. Gaiters caused rub sores, so I foam on Easyboots. I foamed the boots on for a few long (30 mile) conditioning rides before doing a 50 in them. I did a few 50s in them before doing a 100. That way, there were no surprises on ride day. Since I've been foaming boots on, I've never had one come off. I did have buckles break off on a ride though, but the boots stayed on due to the Easyfoam.

Good luck,
Kathy