[RC] Interstate 80 from Colfax to Nevada border - Sheila_Larsen

I don't know how well this is advertised outside of the Sacramento area but
I thought I would share this with folks that might not be aware of the work
on I-80.  They are doing major reconstruction work (not just repaving) on
I-80 between Colfax and the Nevada State Line so be aware that there may be
major delays.  There is a caltran website www.getacross80.com that will
give you updates.  Nothing like trying to get to a ride and run into
delays.  I do not know how long the delays are or in fact if there are any,
but thought I would give people a heads up if they didn't know.  This work
will be going on I believe until 2011..

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

לjjbzĝ۫jw5a0zwnzw"wfϢX8rV
0zwnzwyƦ+mԞ˛mm۫jw'^qZ vx'F'^I