Re: [RC] ridecamp errors - John Teeter

On May 7, 2009, at 10:45 AM, sherman wrote:
This message pops up when I try to open up some of the recently archived posts, specifically?Darolyn's recent posts. Can it be fixed??? Kathy
?
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in?/mnt/webStore/endurance.net/ridecamp/Archives/past/09/19/msg00137.html?on line?104

Kathy,

it is a <?xml:namespace .... ?> tag embedded in the email message that is causing the problem. I don't have time to fully debug (or fix) right now. but someone's email reader is screwed up.....I'll try to get to it later.?

For now, you should clip your replies to ridecamp to not include all the message you are replying to.

Actually, you all should do this all the time anyway:)

jt