[RC] From Yucca to Rice Bran - sherman

Title: Message
You'd think it could be as simple as looking it up on a reputable site on the internet and seeing which "drug" is unavoidable since it's in normally fed hay and grain, pasture, etc. and determining "therapeutic" dosages that need to be avoided in commercially prepared feeds.

OTOH, didn't I read that AERC funds were dropping due to the general state of the economy?

Kathy

Sandy wrote:
Specific to AERC - don't we have some research money?  Couldn't the AERC fund a project to define at least the most common of these?