Re: [RC] solution to horses dumping water - Carla Richardson

It's funny how some horses like to put their feet into the tanks.? My 4 yr old young mare loves to do that, she doesn't do it very often but I hear her from time to time playing in the water.? She doesn't turn the tank over, thankfully, or hurt it, but she does like to paw in the water.? Silly girl.
?
My gelding Khid?loves to play with water coming out of the water hose, if you put it near his mouth he will drink right from the hose.? But he hates baths, so we don't "do" baths.
?
Carla Richardson
Colorado

?