Re: [RC] Yucca - Carla Richardson

Try Kentucky Performance products.? They were at the AERC convention, I was impressed with their product line.? I have not tried their joint supplement, Joint Armor, but here's the link
?
I have tried their electrolyte paste and it's great, my horse doesn't make a face or reject his feed, which he has done with previous e-lyte pastes.? And, I can add the powdered form to his feed and he doesn't reject that, either.?
?
The reps at the convention told me that none of their products contain any illegal substances, as far as AERC, but if you want to be absolutely sure on the Joint Armor you could contact them and ask.? Just looking at the website, it doesn't mention MSM or?yucca, and I doubt it would have those since they are both illegal in AERC competition.
?
Carla Richardson
Colorado