[RC] Yucca - donna asher

Yucca is also an ingredient in many joint supplements.  It is difficult to find a joint supplement that doesn't contain either MSM or yucca or both.  I assume that yucca is in those supplements due to its alleged anti-inflamatory properties which would not be permissible at an endurance ride.  I had a hard time finding a joint supplement that didn't contain one or both of those ingredients.

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.