Re: [RC] Yucca in horse feed - illegal? - Sandy Adams

especially if the maker of that feed was a SPONSOR!!!!!
On May 5, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Truman Prevatt wrote:

Personally I would like to see the fist fight that could arise if the AERC took actions against a rider because he was using a brand of commercially prepared feed by a reputable feed company. It would not be pretty and I expect the AERC would lose that battle in a heartbeat.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
Deep Sands Gifts

=