RE: [RC] The Gelding Project - MN - Ranelle Rubin

Amen Kat.

If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me why I did not breed the only mare I ever owned....I would go do every XP ride this year.

She was a rescue of sorts and in my eyes, deserved to be re-habbed (which I did) then sold to someone who loved her for the athlete she was, not the fact she had a uterus.

Love the geldings myself..both of them!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx