RE: [RC] Danny the Mule - Cindy Stafford

LOL  Got it!  Glad I don't have any mules - they'd outwit me any day of the week! :)

From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:55:36 +0000
To: cjstaf@xxxxxxx
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Danny the Mule

>>>Aw poor little guy! how cute!

I don't know mules, but is ther a reason why encouraging him from behind with a tap on the >>>bum (or a little lunge whip flapping around) from a second person wouldn't have helped?

Since there are no survivors of this technique of trying to make a mule go forward I will explain. A mule can kick any direction at any time with deadly accuracy and yes, as the "Big" Danny Herlong says, one square inch of mule meat is stronger than a pound of horse meat.

That baby mule ran through the electric fence for a long time as if it was nothing, then one day he decided never again. If you can't drag him across it with his eyes open and he hasn't crossed that line while watching the whole herd do it for a week and gone without food while they grazed, a tap from a lunge whip wasn't going to send him through that gap! It will be interesting to see if he considers it dangerous from the other direction.

We had an electric fence around our yard and after we took it down you could shove my husband's coon dog where the fence used to be and he'd help like it got him.

Angie McGhee
Click to learn about options trading and get the latest information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIzQX0PWvCDtXiRE96DhdLW8YFssTNmoRnpNE8tABGrFO6DxTwQak/

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Little Danny won't go through the opening...he is scared that the electric fence is still there.  SO, Angie suggested that I tie him to Rose and if she wants the grass enough, she would drag him through.  So, I decided to "pony" him with her through

Aw poor little guy!  how cute!

I don't know mules, but is ther a reason why encouraging him from behind with a tap on the bum (or a little lunge whip flapping around) from a second person wouldn't have helped?

Cindy