[RC] Danny the Mule - Cindy Stafford

Jody wrote:
Little Danny won't go through the opening...he is scared that the electric fence is still there.  SO, Angie suggested that I tie him to Rose and if she wants the grass enough, she would drag him through.  So, I decided to "pony" him with her through

Aw poor little guy!  how cute!

I don't know mules, but is ther a reason why encouraging him from behind with a tap on the bum (or a little lunge whip flapping around) from a second person wouldn't have helped?

Cindy