Re: [RC] cleaning woolback pads - Karen Everhart

Being somewhat of a purist - I only use white vinegar on my pads.  If they are particularly dirty (like after we went into a deep muddy bog), I will add a small amount of bleach if needed, with the vinegar.  I may rinse twice of I use bleach.  The result is no soap residue, the pads are sparkling clean and no perfume from the soaps, etc., so no concern about any reaction when mixed with hot, sweating horse flesh.

Karen Everhart MEd
Co-founder and Executive Director
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Serving the equine companions who have so loyally served us...
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082