[RC] cleaning woolback pads - Nancy Reed

I put my woolback pads in both the washer and dryer.  I use a small amount of Woolite on the gentle cycle in the washer.  The pads come out almost dry.  I then put the pads in the dryer on low heat for about 10 minutes and they are fluffed and ready to go.  I have never had any shrinkage or problems.  I have 3 pads, all fine after 5 plus years.
Nancy Reed
Lazy J Ranch
Elfin Forest, CA