From: kimdonlick <kimdonlick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: endurgal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:27:33 PM
Subject: Fw: Arbian horses for sale cheap!

Cooper is a mini 34" inches. He needs some handling.

Tessa is an 1/2 arabian 1/2 Quarter horse not registered. She is a kids horses..rides, easy catcher, stands for the farrier/vet and a very sweet horse. She is 7 to 9 years old had her teeth checked with the vet.
Her baby has been sold.

Luna (Evening Design) is a 3 year old and is ready to start under saddle. She has had some training. Stands for the vet/farrier, baths and you can use clippers on her. She is a easy keeper.

Eve (Mystique Evening) is a 19 year old mare can ride. Has been riden in the round pen. My mother used her as a broodmare for many years. Easy keeper for her age only hayed her over the winter no grain. Stands for vet/farrier, baths, ties, and would be kid safe...wants to please you. VERY SWEET MARE.

If interested please call 404-274-3391 and make and offer!

Kimberly Donlick