[RC] Podium - JOHN MIDDLETON

Please post this for me:

Podium Saddles

I'm on the search for a new saddle.  Since the subject of Podium saddles came up I was wondering if any of
you ride in one of them or have ridden in one.  Anyone have any good or bad news about them.  I've been
trying to get my RP to fit my short-backed wide Arabian for a few years now but just can't seem to make the
loin rubs stop.  I've tried every pad and have adjusted it so many times that I've gone through a few sets
of velcro replacements already.  I've taken the advice of several people on this list and paid a few saddle
fitters but with no success.  I called Carmi today and I'm sending her pictures.  But in the meantime I'll be
looking into buying a new or used saddle that will work.  So anyone with Podium experience or any advice.
It seems he has a lot of motion going on in his hind end and brings his hind legs way under him in his movements.
Lots of wiggle going on.  I've tried the collection thing but that gets old on long rides.

Thanks for any advice that anyone can send along.

Barb
jgmiddletonatmsndotcom