Re: [RC] fly masks/night - Marirose Six

I?have?left flymasks on 24/7? for years. No problems. In fact, I had one mare with an eye ulcer that no meds would cure. Eventually stopped putting meds in her eye (THAT made us BOTH happy), left that flymask on ALL the time--even through the winter. The eye finally healed on its own.
The only problems I've ever had with flymasks is the mules & horses ripping them off of each other. Apparently, they make grand toys. :o)

--
Marirose