Re: [RC] re: rope reins / gloves - Janice Taylor

When I switched from round reins to the flat ones with rubber, I was amazed at how less tired my hands got!? The flat ones just seem to fit against my fingers so much more naturally.? You can give it a try, who knows it might be a better choice.
?
Janice