[RC] Biltmore - Downs, Daryl

I will be heading down to Biltmore on Thursday April 30th at about 3pm. We have 4 trailer spots and 3 horses, leaving a spot open. If anyone wants to split gas down the middle and lives close to Philadelphia, PA and wants to give Biltmore a try- we have room. Save some money and hitch a ride. Will be heading down at that time, coming back on Sunday after awards. A friend and I will be driving the trailer if you don’t feel like it too. We would be bringing my horse but I am riding someone elses that will already be down there. Email me at DaDowns at Ursinus dot edu, if you want a ride.

Thanks,

Daryl