Re: [RC] Extending Divider to floor - Elizabeth Walker

I've never had a scrambling problem, but I know that my old horse used to ride with his hind legs spread for balance - very often I would open the trailer to find he had spread his legs, and the leg toward the center was a good foot over into the other stall.   A solid, floor length divider would interfere with that, and I can see a horse getting worried and scrambling if they hit a divider every time they tried to spread their legs to balance.