[RC] Info on Top of the Rock and Pyramid Challenge rides - Karen Casemier

Hello ridecampers. I have a horse ready for her first 50 and am considering these two rides. I am in NE Ohio and they are both a similar distance from me, and fall in a good time frame.

The Pyramid challenge ride sounds lovely - I have been to the Horse Park on a number of occasions and love the area, and the idea of riding through the park and local farms is appealing. I'm just a little concerned about the atmosphere at the ride, with all the other stuff going on at the same time.

I have no idea what the terrain is like at Clark State Forest. This is not a horse that needs a super easy ride as her first 50, but I don't want to overface her either.

I will likely be coming solo and will not have a crew, so that is another issue to consider. Water on trail and vet checks in camp or ride management taking items out to the vet checks is preferred.

Thanks in advance for any comments about either of these rides. If preferred, you can e-mail me privately at kcrazzmatazz at hotmail dot com.

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.