Re: [RC] D'Arcy UPDATE !! - Tiffany D'Virgilio

I am so sorry to hear this! I was in a high speed accident yesterday on the freeway. A lady was weaving through traffic, lost control and spun out and kept coming, right at where I was in the truck. We hit going about 50mph. My airbag did not deploy and I was slammed into the corner of the truck. Her car was totaled, if she had swung around broadside we would have killed her. There is no worse feeling than seeing that car coming toward me and knowing we were going to hit. Thank God my kids were not in my truck. My front end is gone and I am sore as hell, but my husband and I and the person who caused it were all OK. Thank God for a solid Chevy Avalanche, it saved my life.
Much love to D'Arcy, it gives me the shivers to know how injured she got. Let us know about the address. I am going to stay in bed and hurt-my knees got all kinds of tore up hitting the glove box. This has to be the scariest thing that will happen to anyone.?
Let us know what we can ?do for her and the horses.

Tiffany