Re: [RC] RCers With Whom You'd Like to Do Some Miles - Lynne Glazer

LOL, I'd like to do some miles with those four too, especially since having met them face to face.  Have even been to Angie's house; I get around. Hoisted more than a few pints with Bruce and Jay.  And Barbara's fabulous Swanton ride of course, hope you get to do it some day.

Thanks for playing!  I guess everyone else is out riding.  Just heard from my PNER buddy Pam Haynes on her way home from one of Steph's rides.  Nothing going on here, but we've got the wonderful Lost Padres 2 day in central Cal next weekend.

Lynne