Re: [RC] Horse that pulls back - Elizabeth Walker

My first horse would tie just fine ... as long as it was a single tie rope. I remember putting him in cross-ties once. I think they were adjusted a bit too tight for his comfort (was at someone else's place for the first time). He very deliberately pulled back on *one* side until it broke, gave us a look like "so there!", then happily stood tied to the remaining post and tie..... I can't remember ever cross- tying him again.