[RC] front stall trailer storage - Michelle Aquilino

I think I'm on a ridecamp high, lol, I've been sending a ton of emails.? But I suppose that's one of the points of Ridecamp, so continuing to email away... lol.
?
I do not have a stud divider in my trailer (2H slant), but I would like to utilize the space in the front stall?for some reasonable storage.? I have my portable corral standing up against the wall, secured with bungies.? Not concerned about this...? I've been trailering around a bit with one bale of hay up there with it, it has not shifted around at all.? I would like to put another one up there, not too concerned about that...? I am assuming that if I want to put any buckets of anything up there, that I should tie or bungie them, so they don't slide around, fall over, or anything (for example, if I ever need to haul out my manure, that will be my preferred location for the bucket, lol).? Any suggestions / words of advice?
?
I have considered getting a stud divider put on, but am confused as to how that would work with the telescoping divider...? Not to mention the cost of making such an installation.? So if there's a way I can safely store some stuff up there, that would be a more cost efficient route.
?
Though, in general, for relatively flat driving (no mountains), I would find it hard to believe that a big?tub filled with manure?(or other stuff stored inside such a large tub) would slide around...? And that large of a tub seems unlikely to tip over I would think...? But I could easily bungie as a precaution.

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"