Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 8:04 PM
Subject: [RC] oldest ride

According to the ride flyer Southeast Minnesota, held at Forestville State Park near Rochester will be running it's 39th annual ride.
That makes the first ride 1970! I'll be there this year! Beautiful ride, lots of water on the trails, scenic hills! Charity Cup near Brainerd, Minnesota is right up there too.

Theresa in MN

http://toolbar.Care2.com Make your computer carbon-neutral (free).

http://www.Care2.com Green Living, Human Rights and more - 8 million members!